UA’s Staggered Re-opening Notice for Academic Session 2022
Reporting Sequence for
Boarders Reporting Date and Time
Classes Begin on
Details – from UA’s Preparedness and Response Plan (PRP) for Outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
Class XII all three streams (Arts, Commerce and Science)
Sunday, 10th April 2022.
All class XII (Arts, Commerce and Science) Stream boarding students must report before 4 PM
*Student leaders to report on Friday 8th April 2022
* Monday 11th April 2022
- There will be orientation & Problem Solving Programmes as well
- All students must fill the online preliminary survey form shared by your class teacher prior to coming to school
- If a student or staff is currently tested positive, you have to mandatorily complete 7 days of home isolation
- Symptomatic students/staff are advised not to report to school until your symptoms are completely resolved. However, one must inform their class teacher/HoD. They should report to flu clinic for testing
- Continue to use face mask at all times
*Student(s) must report from the UAFC stadium gate
*Next, they are escorted to the class teachers for verification and issuance of Hostel Admit Ticket (HAT)/Class Admit Ticket (CAT)
*The student(s) will inform the Parents/Guardians over the phone
and the Parents/Guardians can then leave.
Also, everyone is requested to take note of
*school essential requirements and lunch for day students as included in the Fees for class XII 2022 save “kidu students”; students will not be allowed to go out during lunch but served in the school – staggered approach department wise like during self-containment mode of operation
Lower Division classes VII, VIII, IX & X
Sunday, 17th April 2022.
classes VII, VIII, IX & X boarding students must report before 4 PM
* Monday 18th April 2022 classes begin
ü Zoom Meetings will be arranged between 11th and 15th April 2022 with students/ parents of Classes VII & VIII by respective class teachers/HoDs
The School Administration Team (SAT) has phased out the reporting dates to ensure proper implementation of UA’s Preparedness and Response Plan for Outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) – Post Lockdown
The above staggered approach is consistent with our Ministry of Education’s Notification No: DSE/SPCD/ADM (1.1-A)/2022/274 dated 26th March 2022 – Staggered re-opening of schools for the academic year 2022 and the SoP for opening of school by MoE on 1st April 2022.
*Meanwhile the Head’s of Department have been asked to ensure that all teachers report on time as informed to see that students get face to face (F2F) instruction without any loss of precious time.
For School Administration Team (SAT)